Home Improvement Made Easy.
Top Tier Products at Whole Sale Prices.
Discover if solar is right for you and your family.
Give your home the makeover it deserves.
Dramatically improve your curb appeal.
Never worry about painting your home again.
Put the lawn mower away for good.
Come home to a cool home without breaking the bank.
We believe hiring a contractor should be easy!
Scott Willis, Your Home Improvement Guy
Hiring a contractor can be a bit overwhelming for most homeowners?
1. Can I trust them?
2. Am I being ripped off?
3. Will the job get done right?
4. What’s this going to cost me?
5. How much time will I need to take off work?
6. Am I getting quality products and workmanship on my home?
Choosing the wrong home improvement contractor can cost you thousands and thousands of dollars…not to mention the headaches that come with it.
That’s why choosing a honest and reputable contractor is key to having a worry free experience from start to finish.
To help homeowners like yourself from being ripped off, paying too much, and making costly mistakes, I have put together a free consumer awareness guide.
It will educate you on…
- The number one most common rip off you need to know about when hiring a contractor.
- The five common misconceptions about contractors.
- The six costly mistakes to avoid when hiring a contractor.
- The five sneaky sales tactics they use to trick you into doing business with them. (This alone will save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary expenses)
- And finally…the 12 questions you should ask every contractor before signing on the dotted line.
By arming yourself and putting the power back in your hands, you can feel confident that you are hiring the right contractor to get the job done.